by Jabz Boxing | Dec 29, 2021 | Spotlight
Jabz Boxing, where gritty boxing gym meets luxury boutique studio, announces the grand opening of its newest location will be held Saturday, January 8, 2022, in Wesley Chapel, FL. Located at 28152 Paseo Drive in the Shops at Wiregrass, the newest Jabz studio will operate under owner-operator Amanda Greenleaf. Jabz Boxing brings a fresh take on functional training to the Tampa fitness scene with its signature HIIT-style, boxing-based classes. Jabz Boxing offers a premium boutique option that focuses on fitness, not fighting, and everyone is encouraged to “come as you are, leave stronger.”
With a background in management and customer service, Amanda always wanted to become an entrepreneur. She knew right away she’d found what she was looking for when she discovered the Jabz Boxing opportunity. “I believe in the process and the workout that Jabz offers, and I’m thrilled about this opportunity to offer a bright spot in clients’ day and help others feel better in their own skin,” shared Amanda. “Jabz offers an inclusive and progressive environment where anyone can come in and have a good time and a great workout, and, for those who don’t have a background in boxing, learn a new skill, too.”
Jabz’s science-backed workout incorporates elements of kickboxing, cardio, plyometrics, agility, and more into a fast-paced circuit that can be scaled up or down to safely deliver a challenge within reach to all. With nationally-certified coaches trained to offer clients progressive challenges, members continue to see progress over time and leave the ring a little stronger each day.
Leading up to the studio’s opening, Amanda and her team have been hosting pop-up events in the area to introduce the community to the workout structure, a sampling of the equipment used during studio classses, and the coaching team at Jabz Boxing Wiregrass. “The community is very close-knit in this area, and that fits along nicely with the community focus that happens within the ring at Jabz,” said Amanda. We’ve gotten great feedback from clients so far. We’re thrilled to open the doors to the studio to provide a safe space where clients can continue to get together, get stronger, and find a new ‘home.’ Boutique fitness is huge in this area, and I’m so pleased to have the opportunity to build the first Jabz Boxing community in the state of Florida.”
A limited number of founding memberships remain available leading up to the location’s grand opening next month. For more information, visit: https://jabzboxing.com/locations/Wiregrass
The grand opening in Wiregrass comes as Jabz Boxing continues to expand into key markets across the country, including new locations that opened in late 2021 in Bel Air, MD, and Drexel Hill, PA. Jabz Boxing offers its franchise partners a robust business training system to help new business owners become champion-level studio owners. With boutique fitness ranking as the fastest growing sector in the fitness industry, there’s no better time to bring Jabz Boxing to your area.
For more information about the Jabz Boxing franchise opportunity, please visit
by Jabz Boxing | Dec 22, 2021 | Spotlight
Jabz Boxing Bel Air opened in early November, but already in the first two months of operations, the Jabz team has been warmly welcomed to town, and a diverse and robust community is building within the ring. Helen and Larry O’Keefe have always enjoyed staying active and were excited to open the first Jabz Boxing studio in the state of Maryland. After experiencing Jabz Boxing for themselves, they believed in the product and were excited to offer the opportunity for others to see success in their own health and fitness journeys. But already the experience has been better than they would have imagined.
“We are long-time residents of Harford County, and knew our studio would be welcomed here by various civic groups and members of the community,” shared Helen. “It means a lot to us to be welcomed by everyone in the area, from the officials who attended our ribbon-cutting ceremony to the friends and family who have dropped in to see what we’re about. Once someone has tried the Jabz workout, they love to tell their friends about it, so we are reaching a really wide audience; men and women, various fitness levels, from sixteen-year-olds to limitless. We knew Jabz is something that can be fun and challenging for everyone, but it’s another thing to see it take place organically and in front of our own eyes.”
The sense of community and support is not just reflective of how Jabz has been received by the residents of Harford County. The studio team mirrors these values within the ring daily, offering clients a welcoming, community-driven space that blends fitness with a sense of purpose and, of course, fun.
Even in the short time since the studio opened, members have started to see results, from weight loss to increased endurance to feeling a sense of belonging. “We have had members share that they have felt more accepted here than at other gyms they have tried, members who could not complete their first round of the circuit on their first visit – but who have now built the stamina to finish the entire class, and members who have organized a group chat and help hold each other accountable for their workout routine. These are the kinds of stories that drove Larry and me to open a fitness business, and I cannot wait to see all the successes our current and future members achieve,” shared Helen.
“The excellent environment we provide really comes down to our coaching team,” said Helen of the in-studio experience at Jabz Boxing Bel Air. “I’ve seen our lead coach attend class to workout alongside beginner clients who need a little extra guidance, and I’ve seen our team push clients to add weight or increase the intensity when they are ready for a new challenge.”
From vendor selection to studio layout to the science-backed class programming, Helen has appreciated the structure offered by franchising with Jabz Boxing. “Having the outline of the right systems to have in place has proven to be especially helpful now that we are open,” shared Helen. “Between the training and systems Jabz’s corporate team has provided, along with being surrounded by a great team at the studio level, we were ready to hit the ground running as soon as we opened our doors, and it’s been great to focus on building this community and supporting the goals of our clients when they step into our ring.”
Whether you’re looking for an owner-operator lifestyle or are searching for an investment opportunity with huge potential, Jabz Boxing has much to offer. Our leadership team delivers all the training and resources necessary to help you master the skills you need to become a successful studio owner. With this team in your corner and boutique fitness leading the fitness industry in year-over-year growth, there’s never been a better time to invest in Jabz Boxing.
To learn more about the Jabz Boxing franchise opportunity, please visit https://jabzboxing.com/own-a-jabz.
by Jabz Boxing | Dec 21, 2021 | Franchise
Jabz Boxing, where gritty boxing gym meets luxury boutique studio, offers a curated experience within a custom-designed ring and a signature circuit incorporating various training modalities into a HIIT-style boxing-based class. The brand also offers a top-notch business training program for franchise partners, setting up new Jabz Boxing studio owners to master the skills of running a successful fitness business in any market.
But Jabz’s commitment to its franchisee’s success doesn’t stop there. Demonstrating the brand’s dedication to a top-notch boutique experience, the Jabz team has continued to test and roll out technology to enhance the workout experience and provide greater value to clients and franchise partners.
Jabz Boxing is proud to offer a robust learning management system that provides training and resources for staff at all levels of the business, from coaches to franchise owners. “The portal contains various training modules and tools to enhance communication across the company, ensuring consistency in delivering the Jabz Boxing experience and ensuring owners have the tools necessary to onboard new staff over time,” explained Erin Seaboyer, Vice President of Franchise Services.
“We are also in the testing phase of offering a tracker with boxing-specific technology,” shared Erin. “The tracker measures things like your punch count, accuracy, and the power behind your punches. This is something that has not been done in the U.S. in the boutique fitness industry. It not only gamifies the experience for those who like competition, but it also allows clients to measure progress over time within the boxing component of the workout.”
With ongoing research and development going into the Jabz Boxing experience, our team is committed to keeping the Jabz experience ahead of the curve and empowering our franchise owners to deliver the best experience to their client base.
Jabz Boxing offers a science-backed, results-driven, community-focused way of making fitness fun and within reach for all. With boutique fitness ranking as the fastest growing sector in the fitness industry and few other boxing-inspired franchise concepts in the market, there’s no better time to bring Jabz Boxing to your area.
Learn how Jabz Boxing can take your career to new heights: https://jabzboxing.com/own-a-jabz
by Jabz Boxing | Dec 3, 2021 | Franchise
Jabz Boxing, where gritty boxing gym meets luxury boutique studio, makes an excellent investment opportunity for the driven entrepreneur and the fitness enthusiast looking to deliver a scalable, science-backed, community-centered program to their hometown. New entrepreneur? Not to worry. With our approach to franchising, you don’t need to have a background in business or fitness to be a successful studio owner.
At Jabz Boxing, we view the franchise process as parallel to the foundation and four corners of our custom ring on the studio floor. Each corner represents a pillar of your business, and we blend hard systems, soft systems, and information systems to advance your business skills in each of these areas, delivering you the best training in the fitness franchise space, so you’re prepared for the “championship fight” of being a successful business owner, not just a gym operator.
From making your investment to your grand opening, building a business is complex. There are many moving pieces to direct, papers to file, and vendors to manage. By franchising with Jabz Boxing, you are stepping into the ring with the knowledge and expertise of the Jabz team in your corner. We’ve broken down the week-by-week milestones involved in launching your very own studio to help you stay on track and navigate the process of opening your successful business in a simplified way. Here’s a deeper look into the resources you’ll have access to from securing your Jabz Boxing franchise license through the grand opening of your first (or second or third!) Jabz Boxing studio:
- Site Selection: After you’ve signed your franchise agreement, our site selection team will deep-dive with you to help you find the right location for your studio. Working within the parameters we identify together in our business planning session, the site selection team will deep-dive into data to help you optimize your studio location, matching area demographics with that of the Jabz Boxing client.
- The Right Vendors on the Right Timeline: The Jabz team has built strong relationships with approved vendors for everything from flooring to equipment to signage to branded merchandise, resulting in greater efficiencies and better pricing options for you as you build out your studio space. Our team knows the ins and outs of sourcing everything you need to open your space and will help manage vendors on the right timeline to minimize disruptions to your opening schedule. One example — because our team has a finger on the pulse of these vendor relationships, we’re generally first to know when supply chain signals suggest ordering equipment with more lead time.
- Build-Out: Once you’ve engaged your contractor and architect, we’re here to assist in managing them along the way to get your space ready with the official Jabz Boxing layout. From how to optimally use your studio footprint to what kind of flooring will withstand the Jabz workout over the long haul, we’ve got you covered. Our comprehensive design intent package includes all the details you and your general contractor need to know about building out your studio, ensuring the signature, “gritty but pretty” look that defines Jabz Boxing will impress clients who walk into your space.
- Marketing and PR: We’ve also got your back when it comes to digital marketing vendors, PR partners, and the style, copy, and brand images you need to promote and launch your very own successful Jabz Boxing studio that stands out in your market.
- Extensive Training: Our team provides comprehensive training across topics critical to your business’ success. Our systems trainings ensure you’re set up and proficient in all of our digital platforms before you open your doors. Our robust sales and marketing training takes the guesswork out of establishing a solid founding member base from your grand opening, ensuring consistent and reliable revenue streams. We will take your coaches through Jabz Training Camp to onboard and orient your team to the Jabz Boxing workout. And beyond the trainings we take you and your team through directly, you’ll have access to our resource-packed learning management system, “The Ring” — we’ve got you covered with the tools and resources you need to navigate this process.
In the months leading up to your studio opening, you’ll meet weekly with our operations and openings team members to keep you on track, connected with the right resources, and help problem-solve any roadblocks that might be in your way.
By buying into an established brand with proven systems, you’ll save time, money, and stress on small but critical details that we’ve already taken care of – details that give the brand life and create the optimal operational flow that contributes to a great studio and training experience.
What really makes Jabz stand out throughout this process is our expert team, who knows exactly how to identify and navigate any unexpected bumps in the road.
A few examples?
- We’ve worked one-on-one with owners who were too busy to dedicate the necessary time to membership sales by helping them identify a qualified candidate to hire and undergo sales training to ensure that membership sales stay on track leading up to the grand opening.
- We’ve worked with owners in new markets where brand awareness can be particularly challenging. Our PR firm knows exactly how to build awareness in new markets, and our digital marketing team is highly experienced, specializing in the fitness industry.
- We also provide training on guerrilla marketing techniques to help you and your team take to the community via efforts like exhibition classes, tabling at community events, and social media growth strategies.Processing and shipping timelines can be variable, but our team is well connected with both industry trends and our specific vendors, offering just the guidance and expertise you need to timeline the many elements that go into building out and opening your studio.
In short, our experienced team knows the pain points of launching a business and understands the ins, the outs, and the full magnitude of opening a Jabz Boxing studio. When the unexpected happens, many small business owners feel they’ve hit a dead end with no support, but the Jabz team is equipped to help you find a solution to any challenge that may arise.
As the demand for quality fitness programming soars, Jabz Boxing delivers. Pair this with a strategic but human process to build your business from the ground up, and we’re confident we can work with you to build the business results you are looking for.
Ready to learn more about what it’s like to own your own Jabz Boxing studio? With boutique fitness the fastest-growing slice of the fitness industry, there’s no time like now to invest in becoming the next Jabz Boxing studio owner. Learn more today: www.jabzboxing.com/own-a-jabz